Check out the new website I created for Maloles Law, LLC. Maloles Law is a law firm serving the Greater Philadelphia area serving clients with integrity and passion throughout all of life’s milestones. You should consider a free initial consultation with Maloles Law at any of the following life events:
- Purchase or sale of a home
- Death of a family member
- Administering an inheritance
- Receiving a diagnosis of a critical illness
- Birth of a child
- Purchase, sale , or start-up of a business
- Planning for death or disability
- Planning for a child with special needs
- Gifting of real property or financial assets
There are several features that I incorporated into this website that help make it more effective:
- The website is mobile ready. When you visit MalolesLaw.com on your smartphone or mobile device, there is a mobile version of the site that is easier to navigate through on a smaller screen.
- Each page has a photo to make the site more visually interesting. Also, when you share the site on social sites such as Facebook or Pinterest, photos improve the appearance of your links.
- A Call-to-Action is on every page. The footer of the website includes a contact widget — “Contact us today for your free initial consultation.” with a contact button. Having a Call-to-Action on every page of your website makes it easy for viewers to contact you and will help capture more leads.
- Include client testimonials. Client testimonials can be especially helpful for professional services. It shows prospective customers that you are consistent with providing quality work.
All of the above listed features should be considered the standard when developing your website.